Ad Code

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

2011 staccato c2

2011 Staccato C2 - Staccato 2011 C2 Pistol Review: Is it worth $2000? - The Staccato 2011 C2 is basically the grail gun for a large chunk of gun guys. This is definitely near the top of my list. It combines the sweet 1911 design with a double stack magazine in 9mm and is smooth as butter. You've seen this rig made famous by Keanu Reeves in John Wick. It's fast as hell and a laser to boot. But is it worth buying?

Yes! However, this glowing review has a fat asterisk next to it (Hint: this is usually the price). See screenshot to learn more about Staccato 2011 C2.

2011 Staccato C2

2011 Staccato C2

What can I say about Staccato 2011 C2? This is a great gun. You've got a cool old school 1911 design with modern sensibilities perfectly balanced so this gun looks perfectly at home in the modern era. It's not sticky or overpowering. He was right. It has classic 1911 features like a thumb safety, grip safety, and takedown lever. If you've ever handled a 1911, you know what you're in for. Despite modern trends, the C2 did not opt ​​for a polymer frame. Instead, it is divided into three parts: slide, frame and handle. Both formers are fully metal, while the grip is polymer. Overall, it makes for a pretty heavy gun. It's not too much of a problem for me though. I found compromises to make up for it completely.

I Carry: Staccato C2 Pistol In A Blackpoint Holster

One of the trade-offs is irritability. Recoil on this little gun is basically non-existent. The 2011 C2 is probably one of the smoothest shooting 9's I've ever handled. The extra weight I mentioned keeps this thing going even with a slight muzzle rise. You can expect to be back on target quickly. This is definitely a big plus if you use it for competition or concealed carry (which I find perfect).

The C2 is the smaller gun in the 2011 line. Yes, it's tough, but there's something to be said for the stellar performance of the 2011 range. I'm hesitant to wear it though, but not for any of the reasons you might think. If I ever need to use it in a self-defense situation, my C2 goes straight into the evidence locker until further notice. I can always drop 400 or so on a new Glock or something, but I don't know if I have the guts to drop $2000 again on the same gun.

Again, the accuracy is without a doubt the best I have seen from a pistol. I always talk about guns that get the better of me and the C2 is no different in that regard. What makes it different is its ability to make me look like an Olympic archer. I hit targets at 100 yards with no problem. Groups 25 yards and under are very tight. I'll put money on that amazing bull barrel behind the amazing show.

From what I can tell so far, the Staccato C2 is extremely reliable. I had a malfunction of the stove, but everything is fine. I use the hell out of this gun because that is what it was designed for and it is 100% reliable. That's with all the different types of ammo I've thrown at it, including my ever-shrinking collection of steel-cased 9mm.

Staccato C2 2011

You will get your money's worth out of this item, but it is a fat amount of money, so don't just buy it on a whim. There are plenty of great guns out there that won't cost more than a couple thousand dollars. I can promise one thing though, if you buy this gun there is no way you will regret it.

Richard Douglas is a longtime shooter, outdoor enthusiast, and technologist. He is the founder and editor of Scopes Field and a columnist for The National Interest, Cheaper Than Dirt, the Daily Caller, and other publications.

Staccato c2 holster, holster for staccato c2, sti staccato c2 iwb holster, staccato c2 holster safariland, staccato c2 duo holster, staccato 2011 holster, sti staccato c2 duo holster, best holster for staccato c2, staccato c2 owb holster, staccato c2 iwb holster, sti staccato c2 holster, staccato

Post a Comment

0 Comments

Recent Comments

Ad Code